Event Chair • Judy Naab Hinman
Art Contest • Karl Fritz & Sheryl Roush
Classics Cruise-In Car Show • Roxy Hamilton, Mike Lawrence & Jessie Cawley
Bands & Entertainment • John & Judy Hinman
Event Marketing, Branding, Graphic Design & Websites • Sheryl Roush
Safety & Security • Janice Nickerson & Judy Hinman
Sponsors & Vendors • Judy Hinman, Sheryl Roush & April Leggett
Student Art Show & Children’s Activities • Josh Clink & Deanna Lawrence
Website Design • Karl Fritz
Festival Do’s & Don’ts
* Strollers are welcome but space may be limited and the event will take place on sidewalks and grass.
* The event is fully accessible for people using wheelchairs and most other adaptive devices. Please be aware that the event will take primarily outside.
* Wagons or other wheeled devices are not permitted.
* Pets are not permitted in Festival activity and food areas. Service animals are welcome.
* Smoking, vaping, or use or electronic cigarettes is prohibited at any of the four event venues.
* Alcoholic beverages may be served by vendors, be prepared to show your legal age license.
* Masks are suggested in crowds, and when viewing the Art Contest gallery inside The Hub.
* This is a family-friendly environment, no political, rude, or distasteful behaviors, or images will be acceptable.
* Please use the trash receptacles, as well as the recycling bins provided.
-Greater Afton Area Chamber of Commerce